Sunday, January 18, 2009

Night at the Macbeth's

Well, tonight was…something. Mr. Macbeth invited Fleance and I along with the other Thanes of Scotland to a banquet/party. I saw King Duncan there, and a bunch of my other fellow comrades of royalty. For some reason the party was mostly because of that victory of Scotland against the stupid Norwegian people. His castle was an OK place, but I’ve seen better places, like, for example, MINE! Still, his castle should have been renovated centuries ago. I mean that mural on the wall, looks like the cheap manure paints. He should get the newer tiles. That’s not the point though. The main reason I’m writing this blog, is because it was really weird how he was the only person out in the courtyard all alone in the middle of the night. He invited everyone to the party, yet he was so alone; it was almost as if nothing was going on. It was too…peaceful. That was when everyone found out that Duncan had been murdered. I knew automatically that it was Macbeth who had committed the homicide. Those freaky witch sisters told Macbeth that awkward prophecy. Too awkward for my liking, if you ask me. We also saw him last night in the same courtyard, he looked so criminal. Now I can reason why; I have a strong feeling that he was the one who killed King Duncan, so he could get a rushed throne. It makes so much sense now. FINALLY, something I can use to prove Macbeth should be the one to get hanged.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment